Although women do not lose scalp hair as often or even as extensively as men, physicians are reporting that an alarmingly high number of women are seeking medication to combat hair loss than at any other time in history. In fact, some conservative estimates show that 1 in every 5 women has at least suffered one form of hair loss or another. While some men are genetically predisposed to lose hair, the main cause of hair loss in women is hormonal imbalance, especially at the onset of menopause.
Hair Loss Shampoos for Women
Hair loss treatment shampoos for women are not fundamentally different from products meant for use by men. However, there are two basic differences:
- Women hair loss shampoos tend to have more hair conditioning properties than alternatives meant for exclusive use by men. This is understandable considering that women’s hair is generally thicker and longer than men’s.
- Some exclusive for-women hair growth shampoos are formulated with milder active ingredients. Women have a more sensitive skin, even on the scalp, and too strong a formulation may cause irritation.
Selecting the right Shampoo for Women
You should be a little bit more careful when selecting a hair growth shampoo than you would normally do for ordinary hair care products. These precautions will ensure you pick a product which will deliver fast and effective results:
- Read labels carefully :Check the formulation and active ingredients. If you find that a certain hair growth shampoo contains sodium lauryl sulfate (SLF) for instance, do not waste your money buying it. SLF can cause irritation on the scalp especially on women who have a much sensitive scalp. SLF-based shampoos are also known to wash away all the hair’s natural oils. These oils are important to ensure your hair and scalp are nourished, moisturized and protected from effects of the elements.
- Ask for soap-free shampoos: Soap-free shampoos are the best products for women looking to combat thinning hair on the scalp.
- Insist on products with cellular rejuvenation herbal extracts: Look out for hair growth shampoos formulated with such herbal extracts as tea oil, rosemary, mint and horsetail. These are well known herbal extracts and supplements which help to rejuvenate new hair to grow longer and thicker.
Regenpure Hair Loss Shampoo: The Best Hair Growth Shampoo for Women
As we have established, the main criteria for selecting a hair growth shampoo suitable for women is to look for natural ingredients, gentle formulation and hair conditioning properties. After reviewing and putting different products to the test, Regenpure Hair Loss Shampoo came out at the top on the entire criteria
Regenpure Hair Loss Shampoo Ingredients and Product Features
- Formulated with proven hair rejuvenation supplements: Regenpure Hair Loss Shampoo contains Ketoconazole. This is an antifungal compound which fights dandruff and ensures the hair is healthier and thicker
- Combats DIH-induced hair loss: The shampoo also contains Saw Palmetto, a compound which neutralizes 5-alpha-reductase. This is an enzyme which induces the conversion of testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone, an androgen identified as a chief cause of hair loss in women
- Enhanced with Hair Nourishing Vitamins: The shampoo has a host of vitamins such as Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin-C), Linolenic Acid and Niacin (Vitamin-B3).
- No need for hair conditioner: The shampoo not only works at the scalp to strengthen and rejuvenate hair follicles but also conditions the entire length of your hair leaving it thick, oily and shiny.
- Lathers well: Just a small amount of the shampoo is needed to produce enough lather which covers your hair and penetrates down to the roots
Natural scent: If you have used hair other rejuvenation products which leave behind a lingering chemical smell, then the gentle and natural fragrance of Regenpure Hair Loss Shampoo will be a welcome change